Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Liz and Diggs

I had a great time working with Tracy this weekend and meeting Liz and Diggs. What a sweet couple! Diggs is so nice and Liz is funny! Both were so easy going and happy. All the details of the wedding were SO beautiful. What an elegant evening wedding around the holidays!

The wedding coordinators Kristen and Rick did an amazing job putting the final touches on everything and making sure it was just perfect. They took the extra step to prepare a treat for the bride and groom - cotton candy!


The tables and centerpieces were beautiful with black cloths, pink roses, candles, and crystals.


Love, love, LOVE the flowers! Love this picture of the bride's bouquet.


And what a great color combination for the bridesmaids' bouquets.




The guys... stopping traffic...


vs. the girls... looking glam... :)




The BEAUTIFUL St. Francis de Sales Church in Cincinnati. It reminded me a lot of where I got married!




The happy Mr. and Mrs.


One of my favorites - it's so romantic (not to mention dangerous when it's windy out!). I love her shawl, although it was not needed in the 70-degree December weather we had!




Ahh... I love weddings! I'd love to get married again (to the same guy, of course!). I'm gearing up for my final shoot of the year tomorrow on New Year's Eve at Shayla and Rahman's wedding! Can't wait!!

3 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

The happy Mr. and Mrs. is my favorite! So cute. Thanks so much for your help you ROCK!

Kristen said...

Fabulous!! I LOVE all the floral shots!! Just beautiful work. Hope we get to work together again soon. Happy New Year!

Courtenay Lambert said...

Beautiful!!! I would love to put a couple of your flower shots for my blog. I hope we get to work on weddings together in the future. Thanks, Courtenay