Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, December 28, 2008

Liz and Her Bridesmaids

Yesterday, Tracy invited me along to assist her with Liz & Michael's wedding. Would you believe it was almost 70 degrees for a December wedding?? I was feeling creative this morning, so I worked on a layout sneak-peek. Liz and her bridesmaids love shoes and love Tracy's pictures of wedding shoes. Here is my tribute to the love of shoes... hope you enjoy! Thank you Tracy for all the creative posing ideas for the shoes!



More wedding photos to come soon...

No comments: