Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Portraits

Here are some cute photos from my follow-up session with Sophie and parents Beth and Chris (and Jake and Chloe). Who would've known it would be a challenge to get two crazy goldens, a baby, and mom and dad to look at the camera and smile all at once?? We compromised... Jake and Chloe get their own picture. I think they turned out so cute!











The family has ordered personally designed Christmas cards, as well. More to come soon...

Enjoy! Now it's time to work on my own holiday portraits and cards!

No comments: