Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year: Shayla & Rahman Preview

Happy New Year everyone! 2008 was great, but I'm ready for a new year! Shayla and Rahman knew how to kick off 2009 right... with a wedding! Here is a sneak peek for them before they head off on their African honeymoon in the morning. Just a few of my favorite shots from the wedding preparation... more to come! Enjoy!

I had such a blast shooting this wedding. Shayla is a good friend of mine so it was great to already know her style. She was so glam! Love how the pictures are turning out.

All of her jewlery was beautiful.




The lucky groom getting ready.


Being silly with some angel wings he found in the groom's room. (Sorry, had to post this Rahman!)


My favorite so far of Shayla... next top model pose! I love the attitude!




Don't they look so beautiful!?


My favorite picture so far! Although I have a lot more to go through...) I'm even impressed with my cute posing idea!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Awesome...wish I would have had you do our wedding! Maybe I can redo the whole wedding thing in the 26th. You could come to Disney with us and take photos! LOL