Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, December 14, 2008

Studio Lighting Session

Megan let us practice with some funky studio lighting last night for some fun portraits with some college students. It was neat to learn, but as you know I'm more of a natural-light kinda girl/photographer. :) Here are a few of the ones that turned out for me.

Holly talked to us about how she made her Photoshop Action to make people's eyes sparkle, so I tried to re-create a similar effect with this lovely girl. I love how her blue eyes "sparkle."








I just love this sequence with the pink bear. Very cute!

The models were so great posing for us! Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great!!! You need to post them to FB so I can tag 'em for the kids. They'll love them. Your angle of Sondra on the couch is so creative. I didn't shoot from that side and the series of Jeff with the bear - priceless! I'm so happy to have met you. I don't have any photo friends in Delaware anymore ;)