Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays from Harrington Photography!! Thank you SO much for your business and support in 2008. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to capturing the special moments that you have in 2009!

The first year in business has been a great one, and I look forward to growing with my clients in the future. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Harrington Family!

No comments: