Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Photo Fun

Hello again! I'm back with another post from our photo "Work-It Shop" last weekend. Here are a few more photos from the fun! If all goes well this weekend, I should have a final post for you by Sunday night. But, now I'm off to the Wild Lights at the Columbus Zoo!

One of the photog friends - Raquita.


Adorable Toby (Brittany Spaniel). I love this photo- Yum! Ornaments!


He is just SO cute!






I love the picture of Toby with Mommy! He looks so happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! You caught some funny action shots!!

Looks great!