Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photo Fun!

This weekend is a photo fun weekend in Delaware! My photographer friends Vicki & Dan from Rye Designs invited me along to a photography workshop, hosted by Megan Morgan. We had a blast all day taking photos of the couples and pets she brought in as models. Here's my first set of shots of an engaged couple and their two adorable (and extremely well-behaved) labs. We took the photos out and about in my town of Delaware. There were about 10 of us taking pictures like paparazzi... we got some stares and car honks! Many more photos from this weekend to come, but it's getting late (3am-late) and we have a full day of photos ahead of us tomorrow.


I find this pose to be quite humorous! We happened to be right next to the hydrant shooting against the brick wall, and Megan was thinking the same thing I was thinking!


Such BEAUTIFUL dogs!




I think the lighting and color in this one are awesome... this is my favorite. Love it!!





P.S. Thanks to Vicki and Dan for helping me re-format my blog photos so they can fit on the screen and look nice!

No comments: