Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Sneak Preview

Here is a sneak peek of Baby Sophie's Holiday photos. It's hard to believe that just a few short months ago she was still in mama's belly. How cute she is now! More photos to come soon...

No comments: