Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Buddy & Bob

This weekend, I did the first of several holiday photo shoots with Buddy, Harrington Photography's poster dog (see blog banner above) and his master/daddy Bob. Bob's wife wanted a cute picture of the boys together.

No Buddies were harmed during this shoot! :) I am told that Buddy was "so happy" in this photo. He looks a little scared to me, haha! "Little too much hugging, daddy!" says Buddy.


My Favorite Photo


Best Buddies!

No comments: