Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Children's Photographer: Watching Kaitlyn Grow!

I have had the pleasure of watching and capturing little Kaitlyn grow up over the past year, and it's hard to believe that she'll be almost a year old soon! It all started just over a year ago, when I met Kaitlyn's mom, Erin, as a bridesmaid in Nicole and Allen's wedding.

Kaitlyn was born in January, and soon after, we had her newborn session together. Then in June, I got to catch up with them again for a 5 month session. That brings us to this weekend, when we met for fall and Halloween photos. I certainly hope this isn't the last of our sessions! I've greatly enjoyed spending time with your family! I hope you enjoy!







I love the big lady bug belly and tiny little legs!




And, we can't forget their doggies this time - brothers Aiden and Waylon. I'm not sure which one is which, though. :)


No comments: