Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Nicole & Allen Part I

This weekend was super special for me because I got to photograph my little cousin's wedding! It was so fun to get to share the day with Nicole and Allen. Thank you guys for having Adam and me with you there all day!!

The entire wedding was just beautiful. The fall colors were stunning!! The rings and flowers were gorgeous, so I spent some time trying to capture the beauty of those together.

Trying to be creative with the pumpkin, oh man, do I LOVE fall.

We started off photos with the boys. Here is the handsome groom, Allen. The wedding took place in downtown Yellow Springs, and let me tell you - this is the cutest place to have a wedding!! So many cool places for photos.

The boys were a little shy at first...

Love this one... just love the chocolate colored tuxes.

Leave it up to MY husband to spot the sign "Cry Freedom." What is THAT supposed to mean?? :)

Channeling a certain music group... any guesses?

After the guys' photos, Allen was eager to get back to the church for the ceremony. Haha! Just kidding Nicole!!

And, now time for the BEAUTIFUL bride!! Allen is a lucky guy!

So pretty!

Again, LOVE it! So classy! Her dress was amazing on her!

The girls dresses were just perfect, too. So cute!!

And, I found this sign... to get back at the boys!

More pictures of the amazing couple to come soon!!!

No comments: