Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Newborn Photographer: Baby Kaitlyn

This weekend I also had the pleasure of meeting another new little one. Meet Kaitlyn Elizabeth! She was only 10 days old when I met her for her first big photo session. You may remember her mommy Erin, who was a bridesmaid in Nicole and Allen's wedding! So glad you contacted me to capture the memories of your newborn. Congratulations to Erin and Rob for a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I was so impressed with how they seemed like parenting pros already. Here are a few of my favorites from their session.

Mommy and Kaitlyn... how precious!

I love to see Daddys and their little girls!

If only I had an angel wing prop (note to self). She looks like a little angel!







This is her "Enough with the bright flashing lights, lady!" look.

Kaitlyn was awake for our entire session, but I think we wore her out. I hope she slept through the evening!

This is my FAVORITE! Rob is a firefighter, and I think it's so sweet to see such a delicate little one cuddled up in his uniform... so safe and cozy!

One more of the feet, just because I loved the perfect heart Rob made with his hands.

Thanks for inviting me into your home to meet your precious daughter! I can't wait for more photo sessions to come!

No comments: