Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Family Photographer: The "E" Family Fall Photos

One thing I have loved about taking children's photos over the past few years is getting to watch my clients grow. I love finding families that invite me into their lives throughout the years to capture their little ones growing. The "E" family has been one of those families for me. I first photographed little Wyatt when he was only 6 months old. That was just a year ago this fall! I watched him celebrate his first birthday. Now he's a year and a half and cute as ever! So, I hope our journey of photographs continues for years to come!

This weekend we met up at Young's Dairy in Yellow Springs, Ohio. We specially moved our session sooner in October to try for some warmer weather. And, no luck!! It was cold, drizzly, and windy, probably about in the mid-40s. But they were all troupers, while I, on the other hand, had sweater, winter coat, and hat. :)

Enjoy the pics. We can still make them look like they were taken on a BEAUTIFUL fall day!

One of my favorites. Didn't want to crop it because I like the colors and the tractor wheel.





Looking out at the water (on the mini golf course!!).

Another favorite! So precious on Daddy's shoulder.


LOVE this!

Love his tiny teeth and smile.

Thought this was a cool snapshot in the cow barn.

Happy Fall!!

No comments: