Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, October 10, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Children's Photographer: Alex and Evan at the Barn!

For the past two years I have had the pleasure of capturing little Alex and Evan grow up. You may remember our Westerville session last year or our very first session together. Wow! How much they've grown! And they are just too adorable!

This year, we thought we'd try out the Everal Barn and Homestead in Westerville. It is a great little park/venue for photos or weddings. Sandie always does such a good job coordinating the outfits for the family and I loved the cowboy/cowgirl outfits for today's session. Too cute!


Alex is hilarious! She is such a model and was giving me all of her best poses! She had such great ideas for how to pose and where to pose. She was even getting ideas from the other photographers that were at the farm! :) I think I might hire her as my assistant.

For some reason, this seems to be Evan's "little angel" face. Does he make this face when he's in trouble or really, really wants something from Mom and Dad? :)





No comments: