Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, October 10, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Erika and Kevin - The REAL Sneak Peek!

So after giving you a little "taste" of the beautiful scenery from our session last night, I was very eager to work on more photos from my three awesome sessions this weekend! So, to kick it off are Erika and Kevin! They scouted out some amazing places in Dublin for our photos.

Congratulations to them! They just got engaged this summer and Kevin had a super creative proposal with a beautiful ring. And it's obvious how much he loves her - so of course she said "Yes!"

I met the couple last month when we were talking about wedding photography and I convinced them they needed to have some fall engagement pics, and I'm SO glad they did. I think you two will be very happy you did, as well!

Enjoy the yummy fall colors and great smiles! It was so hard to choose just a few to share! :)






In color?

Or B & W? Couldn't decide!

















And, a little something special for you! When I met them at Erika's home, I noticed they liked the photo film strips, and I thought it would be a clever idea for a save the date. So, here's your very own Save the Date filmstrip! Hope you like!

No comments: