Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Children's Photographer: Kaitlyn's 5 Month Session

This weekend I got to see how big Baby Kaitlyn has grown in the past five months. I'm sure you remember her adorable newborn pics from when she was only a few days old. She looks like a different baby now! She's already sitting up on her own, too! I'm so impressed.

Here is a sneak peek of some of the cute poses and expressions she made for me!




She looks like a little ballerina! So cute!



One of my favorites!! So precious!



Thanks for having me over again, Erin and Rob! I can't wait to see how much she grows until our next session!

No comments: