Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, October 24, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer: Meet Laura & Kate!

Today we had another gorgeous evening for photos. I really enjoyed the session because I got to walk around OSU's campus and see many places I had never been! It really is a truly beautiful college.

Laura, who happens to be my sister's roommate, heard that I was a photographer and wanted to hire me to get some shots of her and her sister Kate for Christmas gifts for their parents. What a great idea! I'm so glad they knew all kinds of great places on campus to get shots. There were students everywhere, but we managed to shoot around them. Thanks for a great evening!! Enjoy the pics!










Love the beautiful colors when the sun finally peeked out. I was worried it might rain! So glad it held off!






Fun with the fisheye lens.


Couldn't resist! O-H!

No comments: