Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Family Photographer: Nan & Pa's Anniversary

This weekend, my entire family was happy to celebrate the 57th Anniversary... that's right, 57th! of my grandparents, who we've grown up calling Nan and Pa. We all met for dinner Sunday night at a delicious restaurant called The Barnsider.

My grandfather gave a beautiful toast to my grandmother and I just had to capture a shot of the card he gave her. It reads, "After all this time... I've still got the biggest crush on you." After 60 years together, THAT is adorable!

I was able to get some nice shots of them after dinner.

And, this is definitely one of my all-time favorite images! I only hope Adam and I are that loving 53 years from now! :)

We missed Matt, Maggie, Amber, and Jake, but were happy everyone else was able to make it! Now, some family shots... Parker, Darin, Becky, Sue, and Roger.

I'm sure you remember Parker, who's appeared in many of my photos. The camera LOVES him! :)

Karyn and Todd

Mark and Mary

Nicole and Allen, who you might recognize from their wedding pics last year!

My family - Sue, Mike, and Allison

Oh, and I guess I have to share the picture of Adam and myself. :)

I LOVE my family!! :)

No comments: