Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Jodi & Andrew Say "I Do!" Part I

Yesterday, I had the privilege of shooting the wedding of Jodi and Andrew. It was my first wedding of 2010, and I was eager to get wedding season started. You might remember Jodi and Andrew from their beautiful engagement pics a few weeks ago. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful! The colors were perfect and I LOVED all the pink in the wedding party! I'm so happy the weather held out for our pictures, even if the heat was sweltering. Everyone was a good sport with the outdoor photos, especially the guys in those heavy jackets.

Here are a few pics from the first half of the day for Jodi and Andrew to enjoy before they head to Jamaica tomorrow morning!



The flowers were designed by Kettering Hills and Dales. What a gorgeous bouquet!















Everyone just looked so fabulous! Enjoy your honeymoon, you two! I will have more for you to see when you return! :)

No comments: