Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Jodi & Andrew Say "I Do!" Part II

I'm so excited about the photos from Jodi and Andrew's wedding, that I couldn't wait to post more. I hope you saw Part I... now onto the big moment!

I always love the groom's reaction when he first sees his bride. He looks a little nervous. ;-)




Wooohoooo!!!

Thanks to Adam for this awesome shot!





And, I have to admit... one of my absolute favorite pics came from my wonderful hubby/assistant. Way to go!! I might start to get worried that the assistant is getting better than the photographer. ;-)

Jodi got all ready for their big entrance at the reception to "Hot for Teacher."

The reception was held at Celebrations banquet center. They did a great job with decor and lighting! It set a romantic mood for the evening! And their Creatif Catering was AMAZING! Such a great variety of food and delicious pasta.

Their wedding cupcake cake was adorable! Such a great idea with little to-go boxes. Adam and I may or may not have sampled a cupcake and sampled a to-go box with an extra cupcake as well. :) (Thanks, you two!) They did an excellent job at Platinum Parties & Cake Design.



I LOVE this shot with Father and Daugther during their dance... with a little accidental magic from Adam's flash that lit up Jodi's mom in the background at the perfect moment...

DJ Tom from Catered Sounds kept the party going all night.

I loved being a part of this wedding! Best wishes to you both!

No comments: