Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Children's Photographer: Keegan's Baptism

Sunday, I got to attend a special event for Keegan, whom you've met many times before in my blog. He's growing up so quickly and it was already time for his Baptism. You may remember his big sis Sophie's Baptism from last year. Boy, how they've both grown!!




Keegan's Godparents.

Keegan with Mommy and Daddy.

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa.

This pic has been a long time coming... almost two years ago Beth told me she wanted a "four-generations" picture with baby Sophie. Now, Keegan's here and Sophie is almost two and we've got the four generations all together - Great Grandma Eileen, Grandma Nancy, Mom Beth, and kids Sophie and Keegan. I had Daddy Chris make funny noises behind me to get the kids' attention, and it seems Eileen is the one who started laughing. Whatever works! :)

Great Aunt/Godmother Barb with Keegan. He smiled big for me. :)

No comments: