Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, April 25, 2009

Parker is 2

I am thrilled with how the weather has turned out for the weekend! I love being outside with families doing sessions this time of year. (Although, Mother Nature has me fooled into thinking it's already summer.) Today was no exception. I spent the day with Parker, and his mom and dad Becky and Darin. We went to Bruckner Nature Center in Troy - beautiful. Parker loves the place! There were plenty of places for him to pose and say "cheeeeeeeeeese..." He just celebrated his 2nd birthday this month, so we needed some great portraits to mark this year of his life.

Stopping to smell the tulips.

So cute in his little fisherman hat and outfit.



I will admit, this photo began as an over-exposed mess on my part (that happens to EVERY photographer every now and then), but I felt it had potential. I played around with the color-burning a bit, and I think I'm liking the result. A lot.

Parker and Daddy - how cute!!!

And, my favorite so far... they are such a serious family. Does Parker look more like Mom or Dad? :)

Becky wanted a Brady Bunch-style family portrait - cute idea! See, we can be serious, too!

Plenty more photos from this weekend coming soon! Thanks guys! It was fun! Parker, you gave a great tour of the Nature Center!

No comments: