Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Children's Photographer: Derek's First Birthday Party

This weekend, I got to spend Saturday afternoon with the "J" Family celebrating Derek's first birthday. I first met Derek and his mom Christiana back at Wyatt's first birthday. She told me that day she wanted me to come take pictures for Derek's birthday! I was happy to do so. I think I captured some great moments. I hope you enjoy!

The whole family... doggies included!


Leia was very eager to pose for me.

And Darth was happy to wear the birthday hat.


Go for it, Derek!


Uggghhh... too much sugar!

He looks quite pleased with himself.

Time for clean up!

Thanks for having me share in his big day!

1 comment:

Chica - Queen of the English Springer Spaniels said...

You did such a wonderful job at Derek's party, thanks again Sheri!