Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Children's Photographer: Wyatt's First Birthday Party

Hi everyone! I know I've been MIA for a while this winter. I was busy cozying up and trying to stay warm, while taking time to relax. But now, "photo season" is upon us and I'm already booking up for the first half of the summer. I'm excited to work with some new clients (including some very "brand new" little clients), but also very excited about working with some current clients again.

My first session of the spring, was just that - my third session with little Wyatt and his family. This time I got to meet the whole extended family at his first birthday party at Young's Dairy in Yellow Springs.

It has been really fun getting to see him grow over the last 6 months. You may remember our very first time meeting, back in November of last year. Wyatt was just 6 months old then. And, our last session was in February, and since then he's grown a lot more! They just grow up so fast!

Of course, no first birthday would be complete without letting your child eat his cake all by himself! We even had some bystanders at Young's watching Wyatt feast on the frosting.

He seems pretty satisfied with himself!

Special moment with his Oma.

Mommy and Wyatt



Wyatt and his family who came to visit.


It was a fun afternoon, despite cold temps and high winds in the middle of May! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pictures are adorable. Wyatt is such a cutie :-)