Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer: Baby Ella

You may remember the "B" Family from just over a year ago, when we had a photo session with their latest "new arrival" - Boomer the Beagle!

A year later, our friends Kathy, Sean, and Aidan are welcoming another new arrival - Baby Ella! Baby Ella just turned 3 months old this week and we got to capture some cute shots of her and the family. And of course Boomer, who is now the low man on the totem pole. (Aww... Boomer - my hubby and I will kidnap you so you can sleep in our bed with the other dogs!)

We began our session with some indoor shots in my favorite - the Bumbo Chair.

Ella is such a cute-pie. How adorable is this??

Big brother Aidan is so proud of his little sis!



Ella is a daddy's girl and she was just lovin' it when Sean was blowing raspberries on her cheek.

Leave it to my husband, Adam, to do the "silly dance" behind me to get Aidan to laugh while taking pictures.

Soooo big already! She and the rest of the family will be towering over me in about 5 years... not joking.

And, don't forget the noble Boomer!

Thanks for having us out for pictures! AND, thanks for recommending Whit's Frozen Custard for a treat afterwards. Yummo!!

No comments: