Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, November 2, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Family Photographer: Baby Brianna

I had another extrememly busy photo weekend (it must be everyone trying to catch that last taste of fall weather!). My first session of the weekend was very special. My cousin Ben, from Wyoming, came to visit the family and show off his new cutie-pie Brianna. Making the session even more special is that Brianna is a miracle baby. At birth, the doctors were convinced she would not make it and Ben and his girlfriend Adrianna were faced with very difficult decisions. However, Baby Brianna beat the odds stacked against her and her parents made the right decisions for her and here she is today - cuter than one could ever imagine at six months old!


Her little smile just melts my heart. She just loved the camera and was completely smiley during our entire session.

Here is my favorite shot of the cute family - Ben & Adrianna, with children Christian & Brianna. *Smile*


Mama and Baby Nattie, as Grandpa calls her. Her full name is Brianna Natasza (to honor her Polish roots).


I just love this picture because Brianna was so cute out in the wind. She was just smiling and her long, pretty hair made her look like she was blowing away!

Thanks for letting me take some great photos! It was great to meet the whole family! Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl! Ben & Adrianna - I'm proud of you two!

No comments: