Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Newborn Photographer: Abigail

Today was a great day. This session has special sentimental value because thanks to Facebook, I had recently gotten back in touch with one of my best friends from high school, Shelby. I haven't seen or talked to Shelby in probably five years or more until she "friended" me on Facebook. (Yes, I'm a bad friend because I've lost touch with everyone from high school.) :(

Hence, our session today. I found out Shelby just had her first baby in September, and we just had to meet for photos. It was great getting back together and meeting her cute family! I hope we get to do it again soon. Now, meet Abigail Elizabeth Lynn. She will be two months old in just two days.

Abigail's grandmother crocheted her dress, bib, hat, and booties. So cute!



This is Abigail with her big brother Malachi, Shelby's step-son. He seems like such a loving big brother.

And Abigail got to be the first to model my new infant prop- the teddy bear hat. Super cute!!


Thanks for getting together Shelby! We'll have to do it again soon.

No comments: