Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Maternity Photographer: The "S" Family

After my session with the "E" family on Sunday, I stuck around Cox Arboretum for a maternity session with the Chris, Beth, and Sophie. I'm sure you all recognize Beth, Chris, and Sophie, but now I'd like to introduce you to baby Keegan in the belly!


Little Soph-ers with Mommy. She knows where baby brother is hiding!

*heart*


Cute family pic... Christmas cards??? :)

And I just have to throw in a few of Sophie.

My favorite! She is just so cute when she smiles!!! This was the perfect little fall backdrop.

Thanks Beth & Chris! You are awesome clients. I'm pretty sure I will stay in business as long as you keep having babies! :)

No comments: