Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, November 22, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer: Anthoni & Jackson

What another BEAUTIFUL late fall afternoon. I enjoyed the last few hours of sunshine today with a great family. I met two little boys who absolutely loved hamming it up for the camera! Their Uncle Brian bid on a Harrington Photography package at a silent auction that benefits Recreation Unlimited, a non-profit organization that provides recreational activites for people with physical and developmental disabilities. Brian, thank you so much for your donation!!

Now, meet the family... This is one of the very first pics I took and the boys were already smiling ready to take pictures. Meet Jackson and Anthoni...

Here is the sweet family, joined with Mom Jessica, Brian's sister. I love this family photo, again the boys are all smiles...


When he was put in the tree, Jackson didn't know whether to cry or smile, so he did a little of both. I think I caught him during the smile. :)



I just loved his expression in this one. It's almost as if he's saying, "Eureka!!" He just found the most amazing specimen.

Another great shot. For some reason the big log was hilarious to the boys and we had a big "say cheese" fest while I snapped away.

My hubby was sneaking a peek at my proofs and liked this one. This was my last shot of the day... I never know what to do with the sun flare, but I like how this turned out.

It was great to meet all four of you today! Hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments: