Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, November 14, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Pet Photographer: Grizz & Murphy

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Grizz and Mr. Murphy, and of course their mommy, Lauren. Not five minutes after I arrived at their home, Murphy was laying almost in my lap in the recliner. We were instant buddies!

We were so lucky for the beautiful summer-like afternoon and beautiful sunshine. Lauren and the family live several houses down from a really neat city park, so we walked the boys over for pictures and they were more than excited for the adventure.

First, was the holiday pics with the jingle bells and antlers. The dogs were just so humiliated.... Hehe!


The boys were constantly on the move, so I'm glad I caught a cute one of them together!

This is Murphy, the Mini Schnauzer.

And Grizz (as in Grizzly Bear), the Yorkie. You can tell he is very ferocious, like his name states. *wink*


Love the fisheye lens with the doggies. Big nose!

And, finally, towards the end when Grizz wasn't getting enough attention, he mysteriously appeared on top of a picnic table. How in the world he got up there.... I'll never know. He was quite the climber!

Thanks, Lauren, for the day at the park! It was fun. Plenty more images to come, soon!!

No comments: