Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, October 29, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Pet Photographer: Happy Halloween from the Boys!

It's that time of year again. The leaves have changed, the weather has gotten crisp... That's right, it's time for.................... dog costumes!!

This afternoon my boys and I had a photo session on our front porch. And, this year, it was our first off-leash front porch session. They were the best behaved dogs! Especially my little Booce. They will do anything to please the mommy!

Drumroll please...........

Here are the costumes!!!

Banana Booce


Turtle Man Tators


Come and visit us for Trick or Treat!!!! Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments: