Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Family Photographer: The "E" Family

Session number two from my weekend was with the "E" Family - Pete, Kimberly, and little Wyatt. They were laid-back, comfortable, and easy to work with. If only it had been a little less... umm... brisk. :) Poor Wyatt had drips coming from eyes, nose, and mouth towards the end of the session. Thank goodness the building at our location - Cox Arboretum - opened up and we thawed out. The lighting in the building was wonderful, too.

The family by one of the few remaining fall-colored bushes.

A smile from the little cutie!

Such a precious picture of Mom & Wyatt.

Awww...

Wyatt was fascinated by everything - leaves, water, ceiling fans, pumpkins - except the camera. I still think I managed to get some very cute pics of him looking at the camera. Never mind the goofy noises and dances we had to do to get his attention. :)


Wyatt's Grandma tagged along to help with carry blankets, coats, and diaper bags.

Wyatt and Daddy... He was much happier when he warmed up inside (we all were!).

And....... I saved my absolute FAVORITE for last!!

Hope you enjoy the preview! More pics to come soon... It was great to meet your family and hope you'll have me around to capture more memories of Wyatt as he grows up!

No comments: