Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, October 22, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Photographer: Aiden & Emma

On Tuesday, I enjoyed a beautiful fall afternoon at the park with Aiden, his mommy, and cute little pug, Emma. The weather was finally perfect fall weather and the leaves were in full color. Gorgeous!!!

I love this cute little pose. I don't think he even knew he was posing, I just caught him at the right moment.


Aiden and I played a lot of "peek-a-boo" to get a smile. Either that, or the threat of the Tickle Monster attack. :)

Adorable!! He looks so grown up here.


Emma was the BEST behaved dog I've ever met!! She stayed by our side the whole afternoon and every time I got the camera out she wanted HER picture taken!!

My favorite! I always love a boy and his dog.

Hope you like the photos!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Pugs are the best! LOL

Heather said...

Greats Pictures. How am I ever going to choose?