Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, October 9, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Nicole & Allen Part II

And the exciting conclusion to Part I... It's super late right now, and I have to be up by 6am to catch the next flight out of town! Off to the Bahamas! So I will be short on words tonight! Nicole & Allen - I hope you are having a great honeymoon and I hope you love your pics when you get back! Thank you SO much for having me capture your wedding day. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Love, love, LOVE this pic of the bride and her dad (my uncle Matt). It is just so darn cute.

Fisheye lens + hot rod = L.O.V.E.

I just saw the look in Nicole's eye and knew she would forget her vows right at this moment... and she did. It definitely lightened the mood!



This is Nicole with our grandmother, Nan. As soon as I took this one, I said, "That's going on the blog!!"




Cake and catering by Mrs. B's. Food was great! They had these little apple cinnamon rolls with dinner that were out of this world. And the cake was pumpkin spice. Yummo!


A sweet moment during their first dance as husband and wife...

I can't wait to finish these photos, but for now... I am on a week long hiatus to the sand and sun! I will catch you all when I return!

No comments: