Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cincinnati, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Mary & Kevin Part I

This weekend I was honored to capture the memories at the wedding of Mary and Kevin. Both Mary and Kevin (and their families) are very nice people. You can just tell how close everyone is. The ceremony and reception were just beautiful! The day went off without a hitch thanks to the help of my favorite wedding planners Kristen & Rick of Tres Chic Event Planning. Mary and Kevin - I hope you enjoy all the photos of the details. Part II to come soon!

The church was absolutely gorgeous!! (Reminded me of where I got married!) I was lucky to get to have my friend Vicki assist me for the day and she captured some great interior shots of the church. Images to come soon...

The flowers were just so colorful!

Loved those shoes!

The guys had style.


Love all the colors in the background. Great idea, Kevin!


The pictures of the girls are so cute. You can tell they're very close to one another.


You would never know it's 50 degrees with a chilly breeze!

No comments: