Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cincinnati Wedding Photographer: Mary & Kevin Part II

Welcome to Part II of Mary & Kevin's big day. Finally, the couple is united on the altar, and you can see how happy they are.

An awesome shot of the interior from the choir balcony thanks to Vicki.

I liked the spotlight effect.

Such a beautiful church!!

The Mr. and Mrs.


One of my favorites! I love the big, old church doors.

My favorite pic... so sweet.

The fabulous decor and table settings, put together by Tres Chic. Party Pleasers DJs kept the party going all afternoon. They always do a great job.

The reception was at 20th Century Theater, which I HIGHLY recommend to any couple! It is so unique and has some amazing places for photos. And, of course you must get a photo with the marquee.

Great final parting shot!

I hope you two enjoy all your images. There will be plenty for you to choose from!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is the BEST place for a reception. I went to one this year and really wish I would have known about it before I got married! ha-ha. Great photos!