Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, October 18, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Pet Photographer: Scamp & Heather

We are finally back from our amazing Caribbean cruise! I have a few fun photos from the trip, but those will be postponed until I make it through mid-November. I'm booked solid on photo sessions and weddings for the rest of October, but a break will come by Nov. 15th... so I think...

After our trip, Ohio did not give us a very nice "welcome home" with her 40-degree, gloomy weather. Our aging bodies are paying the price for it, too. The change from 90-degrees to 40-degrees did a number on my neck and back muscles and landed me at the Urgent Care this morning. I was having spasms and shooting pain throughout my whole body, but as I always say... I will NEVER miss a photo session. Hence, my session today with Scamp and Heather.

We had originally planned for a session this morning (frost still on the ground!) so we postposed until the afternoon. I brought my lovely assistant/hubby Adam along to cart around my heavy bags and lenses since I couldn't do too much bending, heavy lifting, or even driving.

We had a great time letting Scamp explore the neighborhood. He is so well-trained! I am so impressed! First we had to take a photo of him in his adorable scarf on Heather's cute couch. I love pet owners who dress up their pets as I do.

A cute pose for their Christmas cards... in front of a Christmas tree. Is it that time of year already?

WARNING: Cute stuff ahead!!



Does it get any cuter than this? Thank you fisheye lens.

Haha! It was my husband's idea!

What a cute portrait!!

Thanks for having us over for the session! We really enjoyed it!!

No comments: