Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, August 11, 2011

Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Erika and Kevin Tie the Knot! Part 3

I just had way too many pics of this couple that I loved. So, here is the last set of the preview. Stay tuned to my Facebook page for little photo reveals here and there until their photos are all ready for them in a few weeks.

During the ceremony, they had a photo from our engagement session on the TV over their heads. I couldn't resist a follow-up shot!









Super cute!!



Love the sunset light in these next two pics!





I loved this casual pic! Hopefully they are lounging in chairs on the beach, enjoying their honeymoon, as I write this!!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

More outstanding photos!! I have no clue how everyone will decide what pictures they want :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. It should be fun picking out the best ones.|:-)

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. It will be fun trying to figure out which ones to pick.

Erika Sexton "The Bride" said...

Sheri, we cant say thank you enough!!! You and Adam did an amazing job and we couldnt be happier!!! Thank you so much for everything! The pictures are absolutely breath taking!!! I am so excited to see all of them!!!

Thanks again!!!