Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, August 6, 2011

Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Peek of My Awesome Evening with Erika & Kevin!!

I am in LOVE with this photo. Well, I could say that about several hundred of the photos I took tonight at Erika and Kevin's wedding! We had a blast!! Since I first met these two last year at their consultation, to taking their engagement photos, to designing their Save the Date cards, and now photographing their wedding, I feel like these two are close friends!! They are such a sweet couple!! Congratulations!! Thank you for having us capture your memories! I can't wait to show you more! :) Have a BLAST on your honeymoon!!!!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Sheri - you did an AWESOME JOB!!! You were so involved and your ideas were great!!! Can hardly wait to see all the pics!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful. Just as I knew they would. Thanks so much for your professional techniques.

Aunt of Erika and Kevin,
Susie Brown