Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Erika & Kevin Tie the Knot Part 2

This may be a first for me! I cannot fit all my wedding preview pics into just two blog posts. I need a third!! So, here are pics from the second half of Erika and Kevin's beautiful day!! More awesome pics of the bride and groom together to come later this week! I'm happy this post gets to showcase some great catches from my lovely assistant/protege/husband, Adam.

The beaming bride coming up the aisle.


And the beaming groom seeing his bride for the first time!





Great wide angle shot from Adam.





Adam got a sneaky shot with his zoom.


The kiss!











What an AMAZING cake from "Cakes by Anita." It was DE-LICIOUS, too!! It was truly perfect looking. And, another great shot from Adam.


The mood lighting in the reception hall at Grand Oaks was awesome! Jerry at "Designs by Jerry" did an awesome job on the floral arrangements (and bouquets). Adam did a great job again capturing the ambiance.


The bride and groom make their big entrance!


Capitol City Sound kept the tunes coming all night, but their first dance was to a live performance! How romantic! :)





No comments: