Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Sophie and Keegan Growing Up!

Time flies and the kiddos are growing up too fast! I cannot believe how big Keegan has gotten since I saw him only two months ago. He looks like a little man now! Sophie is just such a pretty little girl, and both kids are sweet as can be! They've both grown so much since our last session back in January for Keegan's first birthday. We had our family session last weekend at Cox Arboretum. The weather was gorgeous!! The forecast was predicting rain and storms, but we had beautiful skies and a nice breeze! Enjoy the preview!

WOW - someone sure looks like his Daddy, Chris!! :) And, look at those blue eyes!!








We ran into a Disney Princess at the park. :)




They are so sweet to one another! Let's hope that lasts!


Probably my favorite pic of Sophie yet!




I love this pic of Beth and Sophie! This should be your FB profile pic! :) Like mother, like daugther. And, you cannot deny Sophie is Beth's little "mini-me"!!





No comments: