Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, August 6, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Erika & Kevin Tie the Knot! Part 1

We had a beautiful evening with Erika and Kevin last night. And, I'll admit - it's kind of nice to have Saturday off to recover from the excitement, and we still get Sunday. So, it made for a nice, long weekend! I'm sure they're having an amazing time in St. Thomas right now! But, here are some pics for them to enjoy when they return. I plan to post about a million!!! :)

L.O.V.E.






The ceremony and reception were at Grand Oaks Event and Business Center in Grove City. It is beautiful, new, white, clean, and crisp. Loved it.


Erika was a GORGEOUS bride!




With her Matron of Honor, Cindy.


With her momma, Sandy. :)






So, maybe I overdid it on the bride pictures for this post!! But, how could I NOT?? She should be in a bridal magazine!! Kevin said the cutest thing when the moms/aunts came to make sure the guys were photo-ready. They were telling him how he would just faint when he saw Erika (you can see why!) and he said, "Well, what about me? Aren't the girls going to faint when they see me?" Too funny!! Kevin - I did see a few women in the back fanning themselves when you walked in. ;-)








Kevin is looking super sharp in his tux!


With his brothers Danny and Brian.


If the guys formed a band and put out a CD, this would be their cover image. :)









Many more to come very soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This wedding looks beautiful! Congratulations to my big cousin Erika!
-Taylor