Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, May 1, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Nature Photographer: Spring Blooms

This weekend I just had to get out and enjoy the very brief beautiful weather we had on Friday afternoon. Believe it or not, Spring really still hasn't made it to Delaware. When I go to downtown Columbus or Dayton, they are so much farther along in Spring nature-wise. So, not as much as I would have liked was in bloom in my yard. But, I was able to grab a few shots before the sun set! Enjoy!

The Grandmother of my student Dustin (who I have tutored for several years) gave me a pot of Easter lillies she received. I cannot wait to plan them so they come back every year!


Teeny, tiny little needles coming out on our Dawn Redwood. This was our new big "baby" last year that we were worried about is surviving through snow, ice, and wind. But, she seemed to have survived!


Our magnolia bush was another newcomer. And this was our first year to see its flowers. So beautiful!




I love the contrast of the beautiful blue sky and puffy white cloud against our Amur Maple Tree.


Oh, I love that Tators!




And Brutus is pretty great too! :)


As I mentioned, the plants are so much further along in Dayton. We visited my family this weekend and my parents' yard looks beautiful. Here's a shot of their dogwood tree with the purple phlox in the background.




Phlox up close.


The Japanese Maple tree - my favorite.


More weekend photos to come soon! :)

No comments: