Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, April 29, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Pet Photographer: More of My Family

I had a few more photos from last weekend that I loved, but forgot to share! Gosh, it's the weekend again already, so I guess this would make these from TWO weekends ago! Time is flying by too fast.







And, a shot of the boys with their Easter baskets, from LAST weekend. They are always so proud of the loot they bring in.


Enjoy the sunshine this weekend! I plan to be out and about with my camera! :)

No comments: