Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, May 14, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Pet Photographer: Frisbee Dog Season Begins!

Finally, it's our first free weekend with nothing on the calendar but time at home and relaxing! The dogs were happy with not having to travel, and we were glad the rain held off for most of the day. We got all our spring planting done - I will need to grab some shots of the flowers and veggies tomorrow (oops!). We enjoyed the Delaware Arts Festival (and festival food!) and spent some time in the yard. Frisbee season for Brutus has officially begun, and he couldn't be more elated about it. Check out his action shots!



Drool is flying everywhere! :)






(Yes, he caught it!)


And, a Tators action shot! Lol.


Adam's action shot on a break from frisbee. I think he wears out before Brutus does! :)




Brutus was finall worn down enough that he could pose for a group photo with his brother. Tators loves the camera!


He has such a great smile! But, he'll only hold the pose until the shutter clicks, then he runs over for his treat. And, repeat...


Pretty much my favorite pic of Tators and his Daddy!! *LOVE*


Another cute moment... Tators hardly ever shows affection, but he was lovin' this. He actually pranced around the yard after these pics. He knew I was watching, too. :)


Hehe!

No comments: