Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, May 2, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Event Photographer: "The Inside Scoop" Grand Opening!!

Who loves ice cream!? This girl does! So, you know I was first in line to join our friend Tina and her partners in opening their brand new ice cream shop - The Inside Scoop. At The Inside Scoop, "every day is a sundae!" :) I love it! I tried a delicious Hershey's strawberry milkshake. Yummmm! The grand opening was Saturday, and I hear they are Fairborn's only ice cream shop! Well, it's about time then, Fairborn! :) If you're in the Dayton area, make sure to stop by and visit them sometime at 1084 Kauffman Avenue in Fairborn, OH. My husband, Adam, also played a big role in the grand opening. But, I guess you could say he was in more of a "behind-the-scenes" role. But, if you look closely, you will notice he's in almost EVERY picture I took. *wink*

Faux ice cream bouquet!


Moosey Moosetracks kept busy all afternoon... posing with the owners.


Dancing in the street.


Meeting and greeting.


And bringing in customers from the street.




I had to pose with the super awesome Moosey Moose myself!












Mmmm... time for a pretend snack break after a long day of work!


Posing with our friend Tina!


One happy customer!


Thanks for letting us be a part of the grand opening Inside Scoop!!

No comments: