Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Wyatt's Second Birthday

I have been so privileged to get to know the "E" family over the past two years, so I was excited that they asked me to capture the memories at little Wyatt's second birthday party. It's hard to believe how much he's grown since his first birthday. He is so big now, running around everywhere, talking, and interacting. He's at a fun age where he wants to take in every bit of his surroundings! Enjoy the birthday and family photos from the party!



We had to bribe him into getting into his new tent with a little cake.









Whoooaaa! This must be an AWESOME present!







I thought these family photos were very appropriate to show the wiggly two-year-old. I enjoy them a LOT!





Sweet Gracie... what an awesome dog she is!






No comments: