Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, May 23, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Event Photographer: Nicole's Birthday Bash!!

Last weekend, I was honored to be the event photographer for Nicole's big birthday party! Her partner, Renee' contacted me and planned the wonderful event. She had every little detail just perfect...






Nicole and Renee' with their brothers.



I loved this sweet smile between the two of them!


A special family heirloom Nicole was gifted for her birthday. I could tell this was really special to her! :)



There were lots of smiles and a few tears during the champagne toast!





Their friends.

Their families.

Thank you so much for inviting me to capture the memories of this important day for such a special person!! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: