Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, June 13, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Event Photographer: Allison's OSU Graduation

This weekend we celebrated my little sister's OSU graduation at the "Shoe"! She earned her BA in Chemistry, BS in Molecular Genetics, and a minor in Forensic Science. This fall, she will be going to Marshall University for their Forensic Science Graduate program.

It was perfect weather at the "Shoe" for graduation. It was mid-70s, sunny, with a nice breeze! But, I will tell you, if you ever go, be prepared for it to be an all-day event. We were there for 2.5 hours and the keynote speaker only spoke for about 10 minutes! There were 9,700 graduates!! So, it was like a real-life game of "Where's Waldo?" all day! Luckily, my family planned ahead and sat in the section right next to where Allison was supposed to sit. Can you spot her?




In black are all the graduates - doing the "O" during "Carmen Ohio."


I was able to zoom way in and crop the photos of her getting her diploma. There were 11 students getting their diplomas at once, so it looked like organized mass chaos.


There we are with her, photo by Dad.


Her and her friends celebrating.


Lincoln Tower (their old dorm) serves as the "I".


My family.


Finally, we had the idea to walk all around campus and have Allie spell out the OHIO letters at some of her favorite places... the "Shoe", Lincoln Tower, University Hall, and Mirror Lake (where she's jumped in a time or two!).


After the ceremony, we headed to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate! Congratulations to Allison!

No comments: